Looking for an efficient Susanville Plumber? We're here to help!
We service Susanville, Westwood, Janesville, Johnstonville, Alturas, Cedarville, Chester, Lake Almanor, Hamilton Branch, Redding, and Chico for residential fire sprinklers.
I am a fourth generation plumber. I learned plumbing from my father and grandfather when I was 7 years old. When I was a Freshmen in high school I began working after school and summers for my dad's plumbing company. After I graduated I began working full time. Two years after working full time the economy claimed the life of my dad's business, so I obtained my contractor's license and started my own company.
• I was born and raised right here in Susanville and have lived here all my life.
• I support the community by attending community events as well as sponsoring local youth programs.
• I will always return your call withing 15 minutes.
• I will always show up at the appropriate time.
• I support Green plumbing methods and try to implement them whenever possible.
• I believe in a fair plumbing rate that anyone can afford.
• My work is clean and neat and I always pay attention to details.
• I am BBB accredited.
Licenses / Credentials:
• Licensed Plumber License #940818
• Licensed with the Better Business Bureau
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for(website address). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.Security
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Repair/Replace bathroom and kitchen fixtures
Install water heaters both standard & tank-less
New construction & remodel
Service & Repair
Residential Fire Sprinklers
How to Find a Reliable Susanville Plumber
The skills of a plumber will be required at some point in the life of a Susanville homeowner. The convenience of plumbing can become a nightmare without proper up-keep. A simple dripping faucet or tiny leak in an ignored pipe can bring devastating and costly results.
You may have some knowledge of repairs but calling on a professional Susanville plumber when the job is beyond your own scope of ability is imperative. All plumbing tasks are not necessarily difficult, but the homeowner may incur far more trouble and cost than if he’d just called in the experienced plumber to begin with.
Use care when selecting a Susanville plumber to work in your home as with all things, there are good and bad out there. You aren’t going to have time to be selective if your hot water tank has flooded your basement. Waiting for that plumbing emergency is not wise, but these things happen and sometimes you just have no choice in the matter. Contacting a good Susanville plumber prior to anything emergent happening is a smart move for the homeowner.
Steps in Locating the Ideal Susanville Plumber
If you are facing a new project you’ll have the time to shop around for the Susanville plumber that will meet your needs. You will find that many plumbers specifically work on new construction/remodeling jobs or they are geared toward commercial work so you’ll need to weed through these to find the one that suits your needs. If you’re remodeling your home and are fortunate enough to find a Susanville plumber that does both residential remodeling and repairs, you’re in luck. You’ll have someone that is already familiar with all your plumbing installations and can fix a problem should one arise.
Asking friends, family and trusted neighbors for their recommendations is the best route to choosing a Susanville plumber. You may also seek the advice of local real estate dealers or home contractors to find a capable plumber. Through their contacts due to the nature of their work, these people can be a great source of information. They have the best information as to the availability and reliability of a Susanville plumber.